Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hard Candy ♥

So I went shopping for some miscellaneous stuff and happened to stop by the makeup section -- like always. ^_^  I've heard a lot of pros and cons about this brand and thought that maybe I can try out some of the products I haven't heard/seen reviews on and see how it goes. So far I'm in LOVE with the lipstick and the nail polish. The eyeliner kind of smears off easily and the lip liner also kind of runs off my lips. Both the blush and bronzer aren't very pigmented, however, after two applications or so it does come out nice. Overall I would have to rate these products a 5 out of 10 because it is kind of pricey for just being drugstore makeup and depending on which product you decide to purchase it may or may not turn out to be the best. [ A bit of advice: Do some research on new products before you decide to purchase them because it will save you a bit of money -- especially if the product isn't good. ] 
Like I mentioned earlier, I'm in love with this nail polish. It's super pigmented and the color payoff is awsome! If you're wondering the name of the nail polish is called "Mr. Right" plus it comes with a cute heart ring that's also the same color as the nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment