Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mac Haul

'Tis the Season! I'm super excited for Christmas already even though Thanksgiving hasn't even arrived yet. Haha! So anywho, my boyfriend took me with him to the mall to pick up a game that he placed an order on and so I decided to wonder off to the MAC counter while he stood in line. My original plan was that I was just supposed to go pick up Mac's ProLongwear Lip Liner in "Absolutely It" but then I saw Mac's Lady Gaga set and had to buy it! - along with Mac's blush in "Peaches" and their Mineralized Skinfinish in "Medium Plus". I'm extremely happy because I missed out when the first Lady Gaga lipstick came out and since now that it's back with the second one I thought "Why not get it since it's only $38 plus it comes with a baggie!" Right?!? What a good deal and on top of that a portion of my purchase goes towards women and children who are suffering from Aids/HIV. ^_^

Aside from all of the chit-chatting here are some swatches from my purchase. I hope you all enjoy! 

Viva Glam Gaga 2
Viva Glam Gaga

Absolutely It


1 comment:

  1. omg your swatches look beautiful! thanks so much for sharing your haul : )

    ReplyDelete